Your caravan has a [three/six/twelve] month warranty valid from the date of purchase as shown on your invoice. One Month for residential use. The warranty is not transferable.

We have thoroughly inspected your caravan before handover to you and have rectified any defects noted at the time. You should maintain and service your caravan in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.

In the event of any warranty claim, the caravan must be inspected and repaired on our premises unless otherwise agreed by us. We will not accept liability for any associated travelling or other costs.

What the warranty covers

We will repair (or at our discretion, replace) any defects in parts, fittings or body structure that arise within the warranty period (even if not detected within that period). If original parts are unavailable, appropriate replacements will be used.

What the warranty excludes

This warranty excludes the following.

  • Defects arising from normal wear and tear commensurate with the proper use of the caravan.
  • Defects caused by inappropriate use or as a result of storm, flood, frost, accident or breakdown.
  • Defects caused as a result of a lack of proper maintenance (e.g. failure to winterize /drain down).
  • Water ingress caused by the use of pressure washers or inappropriate cleaning machinery.
  • Defects arising from any repairs carried out by the purchaser or a third party.
  • Any item not fitted as part of the manufacturer’s original specification.
  • Any item subject to normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to: curtains, cushions, carpets, upholstery, work surfaces, glass, paintwork, tyres, tubes, batteries, gas bottles, bulbs, LEDs, fuses, entertainment systems.

Claims procedures

If you find a defect which you believe is covered by this warranty please contact us at the address below as soon as possible with details of the defect.

Your statutory rights

This warranty does not affect and cannot exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on these statutory rights contact a local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.